The Tesla Model 3 (M3)
Amazing. Several years ago I was told by an executive of a large car manufacturer that Tesla would never be a threat, “because there is no way they can produce the millions of cars we produce every year”. Well, never underestimate someone who works hard, innovates, and ignores the ‘never’ comments.
Electric vehicles do need to be innovative. However, the charging network is even more important. Tesla went from 6 Super chargers in 2012 to 50,000 in 2023. Charging for 500km in 20-30 mins will always beat the ‘around town’ EV that has to be charged at home or an AC charger.
Let’s innovate and bring value to our partners lives and businesses. Watch them grow and we will grow with them.
Steve Jobs died as a billionaire, with a fortune of $7 billion, at the age of 56 from pancreatic cancer, and here are some statements attributed to him as his “last words…”
“At this moment, lying on the bed, sick and remembering my whole life, I realize that all the recognition and wealth I have is meaningless in the face of imminent death.
You can hire someone to drive you a car, earn money for you—but you can’t hire someone to carry the illness for you. As we get older we get smarter, and we slowly realize that when the watch is worth $30 or $300 – both show exactly the same time.
Whether we drive a car worth $150,000, or a car worth $2,000 – the road and distance are the same, we reach the same destination.
If we drink a $300 or $10 bottle of wine, we’ll be equally drunk.
Five undeniable facts:
1. Do not educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy. So when they grow up they will know the value of things and not their price.
2. Eat your food as medicine, otherwise you will have to eat your medicine as food.
3. The one who loves you will never leave you, even if he has 100 reasons to give up. He will always find one reason to hold on.
4. There is a big difference between being human and being humane.
5. If you want to go fast – go alone! But if you want to go far – go together.